– Serves 1 –
Roasted duck breast (roasted for 15-18
minutes depending on your desired taste)
Red curry paste
Pineapple, 2cm cubes
Kaffir lime leaf, shredded
Sweet basil leaf
- Heat half of the coconut milk on a medium heat until it begins to have an oily sheen, then add the red curry paste and stir well.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and bring to the boil until slightly thickened.
- Add pineapple cubes, eggplant, cherry tomatoes, lychees, kaffir lime leaves and sliced roasted duck.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Garnish sweet basil leaves before serving.