|– Serves 1 –|
|160 g||Roasted duck breast (roasted|
|for 15-18 minutes depending|
|on your desired taste)|
|1 tbsp||Red curry paste|
|200 ml||Coconut milk|
|50 g||Pineapple, 2cm cubes|
|20 g||Thai eggplant|
|20 g||Cherry tomato|
|2||Kaffir lime leaf, shredded|
|10||Sweet basil leaf|
|2 tsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tsp||Palm sugar|
- Heat half of the coconut milk on a medium heat until it begins to have an oily sheen, then add the red curry paste and stir well.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and bring to the boil until slightly thickened.
- Add pineapple cubes, eggplant, cherry tomatoes, lychees, kaffir lime leaves and sliced roasted duck.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Garnish sweet basil leaves before serving.